Name- Veebha Anand
Date of Birth- 8 September 1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Sakshi Anand
Brother- Ajeet Anand
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’2 approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Veebha Anand Biography
Veebha Anand is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 8 September 1990, she completed her education from her hometown in Dehradun, Uttarkhand, India. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Sugna Shyam Singh” in popular television serial Balika Vadhu. Later, she became the household name after appearing in serials Kaisi Yeh Yaarian and Begusarai. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and looks.
Facts About Veebha Anand
- Ranveer Singh and Shahrukh Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Deepika Padukone is her Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Virat Kohli are her Favorite Cricketers.
- Photography, Travelling and Partying are her Favorite Hobbies.
- After completing her education, she shifted to Mumbai to make her career in the acting field.
- Initially her journey was not easy as she had to struggle a lot but it was her father who supported her throughout her struggling phase.
- In 2008 after months of auditions, she got the opportunity to make her debut with television serial “Balika Vadhu” as Sugna.
- Her performance in the serial was loved by everyone making her the household name and she got the popularity she deserved.
- She has been part of various television serials including Shree, Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha, Mahabharat, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, etc.
- Despite coming from a small town, she established a place for herself in the industry and has made everyone proud of her.
Veebha Anand Family
She was born in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India into a middle class Hindu family. Her father and mother name is not known. She has a younger sister named Sakshi Anand, a writer and brother named Ajeet Anand. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry despite coming from a non-filmy background.
Veebha Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and focusing on her career. However, earlier she was in relationship with television actor Rohit Purohit. They met each other on the sets of their show Sanskaar Lakshmi. They became good friends and started dating while shooting together but didn’t come out as couple for a long time. Though after dating for some time, the couple decided to end this relationship and moved on in their respective lives.
Veebha Anand Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to become an actress since her childhood, she shifted to Mumbai to make her career in the acting field. Initially, she had to struggle a lot for her survival in the industry. And finally in 2008 after giving various auditions, she got the opportunity to make her debut with television industry “Balika Vadhu” as Sugna Shyam Singh. The show was one of the biggest hit of its time and gave her immense popularity and fame on the work front. Post that, she did number of serials including Mahabharat, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, Karmaphal dataa Shani, etc. There is no looking back for her since then and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2008–2010 Balika Vadhu Sugna Shyam Singh Colors TV
2008–2009 Shree Kangna Zee TV
2009–2010 Sukh by Chance Namrata Sony Entertainment Television
2011 Sanskaar Laxmi Laxmi Angad Purohit Zee TV
2012 Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein Sapna Zee TV
2012 Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha Suman Abhay Shrivastav Colors TV
2013 Yeh Hai Aashiqui Sapna Bindass
2013–2014 Mahabharat Subhadra Star Plus
2014–2015 Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Navya Naveli (Season 1 & 2) MTV India
2016 Begusarai Ananya Shakti Thakur &TV
2016 Karmaphal dataa Shani Goddess Mahakali Colors TV
2018, 2019 Laal Ishq Gunjan (Episode 1) / Sheel (Episode 51) &TV