Name- Dharmesh Yelande
Date of Birth- 31 October 1983
Age- 36 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Kalpesh Yelande and Vicky Yelande
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 65kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Dharmesh Yelande Biography
Dharmesh Yelande is an Indian dancer, choreographer and actor. He is primarily known for his amazing dancing skills. Born on 31 October 1983, he did his schooling from Baroda High School in Baroda, Gujarat, India. The star rose to fame for participating in dance reality show Dance India Dance 2 which was aired on Zee TV. He ended up being the runner-up of the show and since that day there is no looking back for him. He has millions of followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves his smooth, crisp and fast dance movements.
Facts About Dharmesh Yelande
- Dancing is his Favorite Hobby.
- Remo D’Souza and Prabhu Deva are his Dancing Inspirations.
- He has the ability to perform any sort of dance form even when he is famous for hip-hop and locking.
- Always aspired to make his career in dancing, he has participated and won in dance reality show Boogie Woogie (TV series) in the year 2008.
- He came to limelight after he participated in another dance reality show Dance India Dance (season 2) and became the first runner-up of the show.
- Though he didn’t make it to win the show but he has surely won the heart of every dance lover. The show opened the gates of Bollywood for him for choreography.
- He got his Bollywood breakthrough as a choreographer with Akshay Kumar’s movie “Tees Maar Khan” where he choreographed the title song for him.
- Even from being an economically weak family, he managed to pay his dancing classes fee and learned dancing.
- Despite being busy in his schedules, he runs a dance academy named D’virus Dance Academy in his hometown Baroda.
- The actor made his acting debut with Bollywood movie ABCD : Any Body Can Dance in the year 2013.
- In the year 2015, he became the judge captain of dance reality show Dance Plus and his team has won two times consequently in 2 years.
- Apart from being a dancer, he participated in stunt based reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi” season 10 along with stars Balraj Syal, Shivin Narang, Tejaswi Prakash, RJ Malishka, among others.
Dharmesh Yelande Family
He was born in Vadodara, Gujarat, India into an economically weak Hindu family. His father used to run the tea-stall and mother was a housewife. He has two brothers named Kalpesh Yelande and Vicky Yelande There is not much information available about his family as the star likes to keep his personal life away from limelight. He is very close to his family and made them proud by being one of the best dancers of India. Even from being a poor family, he showed that with hard work and dedication, anyone can achieve their dreams. He has provided his family all the luxuries and changed their economic status.
Dharmesh Yelande Wife/ Girlfriend
He is dating a girl named Breshna Khan. They both have been together for more than 5 years and never shied away from their relationship status. The couple is madly in love with each other and never misses any chance to show their love for each other. However, there is a rumor that Dharmesh’s family is not agreed to the relationship due to the religious differences. But both of them are trying their best to sort things out soon so that they can marry each other.
Dharmesh Yelande Career/ Television Serial
He made his dancing debut with dance reality show Boogie Woogie and turned out to be the winner of the show. Then in year 2009, he participated in another dance reality show Dance India Dance season 2. Though he didn’t make it to win the show but this show has changed his life completely. After the show, he gave many dance performances in different shows and finally got his Bollywood breakthrough with movie Tees Maar Khan. He got to work with Farah Khan and Akshay Kumar. Always wanted to do something big, the star got his way and didn’t look back since that day.
Till date he has choreographed many big celebrities and also judged dance reality show Dance Plus. He won consequently two back to back years with different teams. Not only he has participated in dance reality shows but the star has also been part of Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10 and competed against big celebrities. Here is the list of serials he has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2007 Airtel Krazzy Kiya Re Runner-up
2008 Boogie Woogie (TV series) Mahayudh Winner.
2009–2010 Dance India Dance (season 2) Runner-up
2010 Dance India Dance Li'l Masters Jeetumoni (Team Dharmesh)
2010 Comedy ka Daily Soap Guest performance.
2010 Zee Rishtey Awards Guest performance
2010–2011 DID Doubles Assisted mentor Geeta Kapoor and choreographed some of the gems from the season.
2011 Dance Ke Superstars Winner of the show.
2011 Dhamaal Night Guest performance.
2011 Just Dance He choreographed the final performance of Hrithik Roshan and some other performances in the show.
2012 Dance Ke Superkids Captain of Wakao (Dance India Dance Li'l Masters season 1)..
2013 MAD – Mhanje Assal Dancer One of the 3 judges of the show
2015 Dance Plus Winning Captain
2016 Dance Plus 2 Winning Captain
2017 Dance Plus 3 Captain
2018 Dance Plus 4 Captain
2020 Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 Contestant
Dharmesh Yelande Movies
He made his acting debut with dance based movie named “ABCD : Any Body Can Dance” in 2013. The movie was a big hit and this lead the makers to make more parts of the movie. He has been part of each one of them. He has impressed everyone in the movie with not only his dancing skills but also the acting skills. Here is the list of movies he has been part of:
Year Movie Role
2013 ABCD : Any Body Can Dance D
2015 ABCD 2 Dharmesh/D
2016 Banjo (2016 film) Drumer
2018 Nawabzaade Salim
2019 Street Dancer Not known