Name- Shraddha Srinath
Date of Birth- 29 September 1990
Age- 29 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shraddha Srinath Biography
Shraddha Srinath is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Kannada and Tamil movies. Born on 29 September 1990, she did her 12th from Army School RK Puram in Secunderabad. She completed her graduation in Law from Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies. Her father was an army officer and so she was raised in different cities. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Rachana” in Psychological Thriller Kannada movie “U Turn”. The movie gained her wide acclaim and she even won the “Filmfare Award For Best Actress”. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her a lot for her looks and acting skills.
Facts About Shraddha Srinath
- Nivin Pauly, Nawazuddin Siddique, Salman Khan, and Mammootty are her Favorite Actors.
- Konkana Sen Sharma is her Favorite Actress.
- Italian is her Favorite Food.
- Yellow and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- London is her Favorite Destination.
- Travelling, Dancing and Listening to Music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- After completing her Law, she worked as a lawyer at a known Real Estate Company in Bangalore. Later, she shifted in a French retail company as real estate legal advisor.
- During her job at a reputed company, she was involved in modelling and has acted in different plays including “Box of Shorts”, “Take it or leave it”, etc.
- Also, she has been part of many advertisements for big brands.
- Always aspired to become an actress, she was finally selected as a lead actress during an audition on 2015.
- In 2015, she made her acting debut with Malayalam movie “Kohinoor” where she played the role of “Nancy”.
- Her career’s breakthrough role was “Rachana” from movie “U Turn”. The movie was a big hit and gained her huge praise from critics.
- She even won the Filmfare Best Actress Award for movie “U Turn”.
- In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with movie “Milan Talkies” as Maithili/ Janat Kumari.
- Shraddha is also a legal advisor at Decathlon Sports India, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Shraddha Srinath Family
She was born in Udhampur, Jammu & Kashmir into a Kannada speaking Brahmin family. Her father was an officer in Kumaon Regiment of Indian army and mother was a teacher. Coming from an Army background, she was raised all over India and has lived in towns like Suratgarh, Bhopal, Belgam, Silchar, Secunderabad, etc. There is not much information available about her siblings as the actress likes to keep her personal life away from the social limelight. She is very close to her family and have made them proud by being one of the known actresses of Tamil and Kannada industry.
Shraddha Srinath Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular actresses of the South industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest.
Shraddha Srinath Career/ Movies
After completing her studies, she started working as a real estate legal advisor with a Bangalore based real estate company. However, along with her full time job, she used to act in different plays and also appeared in many commercial advertisements. And finally in 2015, she was selected to play second lead in Malayalam movie “Kohinoor”. Though, she received critical acclaim with her second movie “U Turn”. This movie was her debut in Kannada films and right from this movie, she became a known name of the industry. Apart from this, she is also known for her performances in movies like Jersey, Urvi, Vikram Vedha , Nerkonda Paarvai and Operation Alamelamma. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role Language 2015 Kohinoor Nancy Malayalam 2016 U Turn Rachana Kannada 2016 Mungaru Male 2 Doctor Kannada 2017 Urvi Suzie Kannada 2017 Kaatru Veliyidai Girija Kapoor Tamil 2017 Ivan Thanthiran Asha Tamil 2017 Vikram Vedha Priya Tamil 2017 Richie Megha Tamil 2017 Operation Alamelamma Ananya Kannada 2018 The Villain Herself Kannada 2019 Milan Talkies Maithili/ Janat Kumari Hindi 2019 Jersey Sarah Telugu 2019 K- 13 Malarvizhi Tamil 2019 Rustum Anjana a.k.a Anju Kannada 2019 Nerkonda Paarvai Meera Krishnan Tamil 2019 Jodi Kanchana Mala Telugu 2020 Godhra TBA Kannada 2020 Irumbu Thirai 2 TBA Tamil 2020 Maara TBA Tamil 2020 Rudraprayaga TBA Kannada
Sharddha Srinath Awards
The actress has won several awards for her performances in movies. Here are few:
- 2017- Won Filmfare Award- South under category of Best Actress for movie U –Turn.
- 2017- Won SIIMA Award under category of Best Actress for movie U –Turn.
- 2018- Won Filmfare Award under category of Best Actress for movie Operation Alamelamma.
View this post on Instagram
Yesterday (28/09/2019) at the Bangalore airport, before entering the departure gates, I showed a CISF personnel my ticket and ID card. He scrutinised the ticket and ID very closely, switching between the two, and glanced up at me a couple of times. I thought he took unncessarily long. I did not understand the fuss and surely did not hesitate in showing my impatience. After what felt like a moment too long, he returned my ticket and ID and said to me, “happy birthday in advance madam”. He had seen my birth date on my ID. I smiled. I gave him my brightest smile and despite feeling like a villain inside for being restless with him, I couldn’t help but feel excited for my birthday. At that moment, my birthday celebrations really began. Today (29/09/2019) is my birthday. In less than half an hour, it will be over. Thank you to everyone who wished me. Some of you went out of the way to wish me. Some of you wished me without a reminder. Some of you wrote the most wonderful wishes for me, making me wonder if I even deserve all this love. Thank you. I’m not a birthday person, but it sure feels special. I spent my day with my family (and away from social media). My family, who has seen me through my journey from when I was merely a fragile, unattractive little new born to being an independent girl who does not understand taxes but pays them religiously. Since it is my day and a little self appreciation hurt nobody, I’d like to thank myself for growing up to be a reasonably kind, fairly disciplined, professional and passionate human being who cares about her family and loved ones and the planet and children and about the world at large, who does not let her fame decide her value and who believes she can make a change. I do think I could better myself infinitely and spend more time on my physical and mental health and work on my habit of procrastination and indecisiveness and my bad communication skills and don’t even get me started on how badly I need to learn to keep in touch with people OKAY THAT’S TOO MUCH CRITICISM. Happy birthday dadda. Be nice to yourself. And the some.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
1. Fami, Andy and Meera in a happy picture clicked after the judgement was given in their favour . 😛 this was our last day of shoot. We were so happy. 😂 2. With Nirav sir – our joie de vivre. The one person whose encouragement kept us going. Such a spirited man and what a technician. The best. 3. With DR (D. Ramachandran, formally) the judge, who became a father figure and who really healed me from all the troubled times I was going through. The most endearing young man ever. We took this on his birthday evening. Such a blurry picture but so much love. 🙂 4. My hair stylist and assistant – Shivu (@kammarishivarajchary ) and Raghu – the two boys who put up with me through the shoot. Could NOT have done without them. We took this on the last day of shoot at the court set up. 5. That’s Raghu, Shivu and Div (@kohlplaymakeup ) – my make up artist. Div was there through the shoot except the 3 weeks of court portions where I wore ZERO make up. (A quick thank you to my dermatologist and my obsession with skin care that helped my skin look good on screen without make up 😛) 6. When our stylist Poornima and @anusha_cherupalli took us to shop for our characters. We tried out every single piece of clothing in Phoenix. THAT’S A LOT OF CLOTHES. 7. @andreatariangofficial and i midway a solid goss session. Yumm. 8. With Chandru and Sathish – the two dance assistants who got me to dance when the only thing I hopelessly kept saying was “dude I can’t do this”.