Name- Pratik Sehajpal
Date of Birth- 20 December 1993
Age- 26 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Shailja Sehajpal
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Prerna Sehajpal
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’9 approx.
Weight- 75kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Pratik Sehajpal Biography
Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian actor, model, fitness trainer, influencer and athlete. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 20 December 1993, he did his schooling from a private school in New Delhi. He completed his graduation in Law from Amity Law School in New Delhi, India. The actor rose to fame after he participated in “MTV Love School” season 3. This is a youth based reality show where he was liked by everyone for his physique and tough attitude. He has lots of followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely.
Facts About Pratik Sehajpal
- Salman Khan is his Favorite Actor.
- Goa is his Favorite Destination.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Green Vegetables is his Favorite Food.
- Gymming and Travelling are his Favorite Hobbies.
- He made his debut on the screen in 2018 with youth based reality show “MTV Love School” season 3 as a contestant.
- He is a big fitness freak and wanted to get into fitness field since his childhood.
- Apart from being an actor and model, he is fitness trainer at “GM Nutrition” which is owned by star Guru Mann.
- Pratik has won many competitions in bodybuilding and power-lifting.
- Also, he was named in list of Top 10 youth footballers in Liverpool FC youth football sports camp in New Delhi.
- In the year 2018, he gave audition on MTV Roadies Xtreme. His audition was liked by everyone but he failed to do well in fitness task.
- He is fluent in many languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, French, Haryanvi, etc.
- His name started doing rounds during the Bigg Boss season 12 as a contestant though he didn’t participate.
- In 2019, he was approached for Bigg Boss 13 along with stars like Abu Malik, Aarti Singh, Siddharth Dey, Shefali Bagga, etc.
- He is very fond of having tattoos and has got many tattoo on his body.
Pratik Sehajpal Family
He was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Hindu family. His mother name is Shailja Sehajpal and father name is not known as the actor likes to keep his personal life away from social limelight. He has a sister named Prerna Sehajpal who is an make-up artist. The actor is very close to his family and often shares amazing pictures with them on his Instagram account especially with his mother. He has made his family proud by establishing a name for himself in the industry.
Pratik Sehajpal Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single and focusing on his career only. However, if rumors are to be believed then he might be dating Naagin 3 actress Pavitra Puniya. The two have been tagging and mentioning each other in some posts that suggested that they might be dating. Though, this is just a rumor as none of the two have officially talked about their relationship and have considered each other as good friends only.
Pratik Sehajpal Career
After completing his graduation, he made his onscreen debut with youth based reality show “MTV Love School Season 3” as a contestant in 2018. He was liked by the audience for his rough and tough looks & attitude. In the same year, he auditioned in another reality show “MTV Roadies Xtreme” but failed to impress the judges in the fitness task. The actor rose to fame after his name started doing rounds for reality show Bigg Boss 12 hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan. Apart from this, he is a big fitness freak and works as a fitness trainer “GM Nutrition” which is owned by Guru Mann.
View this post on Instagram
Posted @withrepost • @boxcricketleague Kabhi idhar, kabhi udhar… jahaan dekho chhaa rahe hain @pratiksehajpal! 🕺🏻⚡ Stay tuned to #ARMrsIndiaMTVBCL4, Mon-Fri | 6-8 PM on @mtvindia. 📺🏏🤩 To get exclusive updates download the @helo_app today: http://bit.ly/Heloapp #4IsMore | #MTVBCL4 | #BCL | #MTVBCL | #ARMTVBCL4 | #QatarKiDhadkan | #ARMrsIndia | #BoxCricketLeague | #Mobiwash | #Munchilicious @ektaravikapoor l @anandmishra2013 | @armrsindia I @onefmqatar I @mobiwashh | @munchiliciousin | @altbalaji @chennaiswaggersofficial | @delhidragons_official | @azamgarhroyals | @goakiller | @kolkatabaabumoshayes | @bengaluruwarriorsbcl | @arshikofficial | @therealfaizalkhan | @pavitrapunia_ | @nzoomfakih
View this post on Instagram
Okay I’ll tell you all a story, when I was in ace of space and humara show extend hone wala tha, I was very frustrated and I wanted to go back home and not stay for 30 days more after 43 days already. Fir Ek task aaya “Palatna mana hai” in which my mom came! I cried in her arms and told her I want to go back and take me home I don’t want to stay, I miss you and every one back at home. Mom told me ki tujhe rukna hai aur tujhe jeetna hai.. And I kept crying! But jab mummy me bola ki Tu Rukega aur Tu jeetega, mere andar Ek alag si aag lag gayi and I thought it’s my mom who wants me to stay and win no matter what and I’m strong as fuck I can do this. My mom has always been the biggest support system in my life. She’s the whole world for me and I know she’s the strongest and that’s where I gather all my strength from. Jab unhone woh bola and she didn’t cry at all even after seeing me cry, I understood that she’s here to give me the strength I needed and trust me whatever happened after that I can say it for sure that “I CREATED HISTORY” ! Everything I am today, it is and will always be because of my mother. Tabhi mere dil pe sirf Ek hi tattoo hai which says “Ma” ….
View this post on Instagram