Name- Viraf Patel
Real Name- Viraf Phiroz Patel
Date of Birth- 12 June 1980
Age- 39 years(as in 2019)
Religion- Zoroastrian (Parsi)
Mother- Dolly Patel
Father- Phiroz Patel
Brother- Farhad Patel and Minocher Patel
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’9 approx.
Weight- 75kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Viraf Patel Biography
Viraf Patel is an Indian actor and model. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 12 June 1980, he completed his education from Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actor rose to fame after he did the role of “Shiv” in Yashraj Television series “Mahi Way” in the year 2010. He became the household name with serial “Naamkarann” where he played the role of Ashish Mehta opposite actress Barkha Bisht. He has lots of fans on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely.
Facts About Viraf Patel
- Boman Irani, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan are his Favorite Actor.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sport.
- Sachin Tendulkar is his Favorite Cricketer.
- Brownie and Dal Roti & Sabzi are his Favorite Food.
- Blue is his Favorite Color.
- Writing and Listening to music are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Before entering in the industry, he was a sailor in Merhant Navy from 1999-2004.
- He won the title of The Grasim Mr. India in the year 2005.
- In 2010 Limca softdrink campaign, he was appointed as the formidable face on Indian advertising and celluloid space.
- In the year 2010, he made his acting debut with television serial “Mahi Way”.
- Apart from television serials, he made his big screen debut with Vikram Kapadia’s movie “Bombay Talkies” in 2012.
- In 2019, there were news doing rounds that he will be participating in Bigg Boss 13 along with stars like Aarti Singh, Siddharth Shukla, Shehnaz Gill, Paras Chhabra, etc.
Viraf Patel Family
He was born in Pune, Mumbai, India into a middle class Parsi family. His father name is Phiroz Patel and mother name is Dolly Patel. He has two elder brothers named Minocher Patel and Farhad Patel. It was his brothers who encouraged him to participate in Grasim Mr. India contest and he has been in front of the camera since then. The actor has made his family proud by following his passion and establishing a place for himself in the industry.
Viraf Patel Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, he is focusing entirely on his career and his work. Despite being one of the most popular actors of the Indian television industry, there is no buzz of him dating anyone. He has lots of female friends but none of them are his love interest.
Viraf Patel Career/ Television Serial
After he completed 5 years of sailing in merchant navy from 1999 to 2004. He then participated in Grasim Mr. India contest and won it. Since then he has been doing campaigns, ramp shows and tv commercials in front of the camera. And finally in 2010, he made his television debut with serial Mahi Way and became the household name. Till now, he has been part of many hit shows including Kismat, Naamkarann, Ek Boond Ishq, MTV Big F, etc. His success rose higher after he did ALTBalaji’s show The Verdict- State Vs Nanavati. Here is the list of television serials he has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2010 Mahi Way Shiv Deshraj
2010 Rishta.com Arjun Khanna(cameo)
2011 Kismat Aditya Raj Merchant
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories Shreshth Kashyap
2013–2014 Ek Boond Ishq Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat
2015 Hunnarbaaz Season 2 Host
2016-2017 Naamkarann Ashish Mehta
2017 MTV Big F S2E06 Samrat S.
2018 Showbiz with Vahbiz E09 Guest
2018 13 Mussoorie Rishi Pant
2018 Laal Ishq E38 Amar
2019 Flip E03 - "Massage" Navzar
2019 Heartbreak Hotel E01 - "Phenomenal" Vikram
2019 The Verdict - State vs Nanavati Prem Bhagwandas Ahuja
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
A kind old lady stops and asks her what’s the matter? The girl says ‘I had six kittens, but my mommy drowned five of them!’ The old lady tries to console her ‘That’s terrible, dear, but at least you still have one kitten…’ ‘I know,’ replies the girl, ‘but she promised I could drown all six.’ #tbt @justurbane shoot #bts 📸 @limalimalimalimalima 🧵@mangaayshmahaadev 🤝 @shubhanshimishra #blackandwhite #mensfashion