Name- Aashka Goradia
Date of Birth- 27 November 1985
Age- 35 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Shivam Goradia
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Brent Goble
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Aashka Goradia Biography
Aashka Goradia is an Indian television actress, Makeup Enthusiast and Yoga Practitioner. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 27 November 1985, she did her schooling from St. Louis School in Ahmedabad. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Dheer Bai Bhatiyani” in television serial Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap. Post that, she rose higher on success after she did serials like Baal Veer and Naagin. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Aashka Goradia
- Salman Khan and Prabhas are her Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Madhuri Dixit are her Favorite Actresses.
- Black and White are her Favorite Colors.
- Pizza is her Favorite Food.
- America, Paris and Maldives are her Favorite Destinations.
- Reading, Doing Yoga and Travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a translator in a known marketing firm.
- Initially, she wanted to get in the field of criminal psychology but destiny had other plans for her and she ended up being an actress.
- In 2002, she started her acting career with serial “Achanak 37 Saal Baad” where she played the role of “Kamal”.
- Post that, she did many shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka, Kkusum, Saat Phere, Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar, etc. and became household name.
- In the year 2012, she participated in reality show Bigg Boss 6 as contestant but got evicted after 11 weeks.
- Later in 2017, she participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8 along with her then boyfriend Brent Goble.
- The actress once admitted that she underwent a lip surgery claiming that her choice to look better does not make her fake.
- In 2018, she was invited to be a speaker at TED Talk.
- In the same year, she launched India’s first double stitched 3D eyelashes under the brand Renee by Aashka.
- She is a pet lover and owns two pets named Romeo (Labrador) and Narcy (Turkish Angora Cat).
- Actress Mouni Roy is her best friend from the industry.
Aashka Goradia Family
She was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India into a middle class Gujarati family. Her parents name are not known. She has a younger brother named Shivam Goradia. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known faces of television industry.
Aashka Goradia Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to her long-time boyfriend Brent Goble. They met each other in Vegas at a concert. He was hosting a part of the show and she was a guest. After the concert ended, they talked and exchanged number. Soon they became good friends and realized there is something more than just being friends. They met each other’s family and on Christmas eve, Brent proposed her in front of whole family to which Aashka said Yes. And finally, the couple got hitched as per Christian ceremony on 1st December 2017 and in Hindu ceremony on 3rd December 2017. On the work front, Brent is a businessmen and Weapons instructor. The couple is madly in love with each other and often shares amazing pictures together on their respective accounts.
However before marrying Brent, Aashka was in a long time relationship with Rohit Bakshi. They have dated each other from 2006 to 2015 but later broke up and moved on in their respective lives.
Aashka Goradia Career/ Television Shows
She started her acting career in 2002 with serial Achanak 37 Saal Baad but got in limelight with her second show Kkusum where she played role of “Kumud”. Post that, she did many shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahiin to Hoga, Jet Set Go, Saat Phere, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, etc. and keep on rising in her career. From portraying negative characters to sweet Bahu, she has always justified the role with her performances. Apart from TV soaps, she has participated in many reality shows including Bigg Boss and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4. The actress has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2002 Achanak 37 Saal Baad Kamal Sony TV
2003 Kkusum Kumud Sony TV
2004 Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Razia STAR Plus
2006 Akela Kinnari Sony TV
2006 Kahiin to Hoga Gayatri Ahluwalia STAR Plus
2006 Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka Arpita Raizada Zee TV
2006 Jet Set Go Contestant STAR One
2007 Virrudh Naina Chopra Sony TV
2007 Mere Apne Saniya Pandey 9X
2008 Saat Phere Kalika Zee TV
2008 Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar Contestant (Eliminated in Week 2) Sony TV
2009 Specials @ 10 Tara Sony TV
2010 Laagi Tujhse Lagan Kalavati Colors TV
2010 Mr. & Ms. TV Contestant Sony TV
2010 Kaun Banega Crorepati 4 Guest appearance STAR Plus
2011 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 Contestant Colors TV
2012 Bigg Boss 6 Contestant Colors TV
2013–2015 Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap Dheer Bai Bhatiyani Sony TV
2014 Adaalat Advocate Meera Thakur Sony TV
2014 Get Rich With Aashka Aashka cnbc
2015 Baal Veer Mahavinashini Pari SAB TV
2016 Naagin Queen Avantika of Mahishmati Kingdom Colors TV
2016–2017 Naagin 2 Queen Avantika of Mahishmati Kingdom Colors TV
2017 Nach Baliye 8 Contestant STAR Plus
2019 Daayan Sapt-roopa, beholder of the jivyani-mani &TV
2019 Kitchen Champion 5 Contestant Colors TV
Aashka Goradia Controversies
She has made headlines in the news for few controversies as follows:
- In 2018, she was trolled for undergoing lip job to which she said her choice to look better did not make her fake.
- In the same year, she slammed the reality show Bigg Boss in an interview with actor and talkshow host Rajeev Khandelwal for misrepresenting her as a lesbian by using editing tricks.
View this post on Instagram