Name- Dipika Kakar
Date of Birth- 06 August 1986
Age- 32 years(as in 2018)
Religion- Islam (Converted from Hinduism)
Mother- Renu Kakar
Father- Not Known
Sister- 2 Elder sisters
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Married with Shoaib Ibrahim
Husband- Shoaib Ibrahim
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- INR 70,000 per episode
Dipika Kakar is an Indian television actress who is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 6 August 1986 in Mumbai, she did her schooling from CBSE Board and completed her graduation from the University of Mumbai. She became the household name after playing the role of ‘Simar Prem Bhardwaj’ in daily soap Sasural Simar Ka. The actress also participated in reality show Nach Baliye 8 along with her husband Shoaib Ibrahim. She has a huge fan following on social media platform and is loved by everyone for her sweet behavior.
Facts About Dipika Kakar
- Salman Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Madhuri Dixit is her Favorite Actress.
- Saathiya ye Tune Kya Kiya is her Favorite Song from the film Love (1991).
- Dancing, Reading, Listening to old Hindi songs are her Hobbies.
- In the year 2007, she shifted to Mumbai and started working as an air hostess but left the job after 3 years due to some health issues.
- She always had an interest in acting and in the year 2010, her dream turned into reality when she got the break in Imagine Tv’s show “Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi” as the lead role of ‘Lakshmi’.
- Till date after her acting debut in 2010, the actress has worked without any break for the next 8 years.
- If reports are to be believed, the reason for Dipika’s divorce with her husband was due to her closeness with her co-star Shoaib Ibrahim which her husband didn’t like.
- The actress is an avid dog lover.
- She loves wearing long skirts.
- Before getting married to Shoaib, she converted her religion to Islam and changed her name to “Faiza”.
- In November 2017, she launched her own clothing line named ‘Sitara’. She named it after her mother-in-law.
- In 2018, she participated in Bigg Boss 12 along with celebrities like Neha Pendse, Sreesanth, Karanvir Bohra, Srishty Rode or more.
Dipika Kakar Family
Dipika was born in Mumbai Maharastra to an Army officer. Her father name is not known. Her mother Renu Kakar is a housewife and father an Army officer. She has two elder sisters. Since her childhood, she took keen interest in acting and dancing. Her family has supported her in every decision of hers and motivated to make her career in the television industry. The actress shares a very close relationship with her family.
Dipika Kakar Husband/ Marriage
The actress is married to Shoaib Ibrahim. They first met on the sets of Sasural Simar Ka. As per the news, earlier she was married to pilot Raunak Samson. She started her career as an air hostess. It was during that time she met Raunak and tied the knot with him. But soon the couple got separated when Dipika met Shoaib on the sets of Sasural Simar Ka. According to the reports, Dipika’s affair with Shoaib was the reason behind her wedding falling apart.
The two finally got married in a private ceremony on 22 February 2018. Dipika has converted to Islam ahead of her marriage with Shoaib Ibrahim and is now called as Faiza. The couple is very much in love and it can be seen on their social media profiles.
Dipika Kakar Career/ Tv Shows
Right after completing her studies, she started working as an air hostess with Jet Airways. But due to some health issues, she left the job almost after three years and joined the entertainment industry. In 2010, she got her first break as a lead role with serial ‘Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi’. But she got the recognition with her show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ in 2011. The actress has participated in many reality shows as well. Here is the list of Tv Shows and reality shows the actress has been part of:
Year(s) TV Shows
2010 Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi
2011 Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
2011–17 Sasural Simar Ka
2012 Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha
2015 Shastri Sisters
2014 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
2015 Comedy Nights with Kapil
2015 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8
2015, 2016 Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur
2016 Balika Vadhu
2017 Nach Baliye 8
2017 Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai
2017 Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo
2017 Bigg Boss 11
2017–18 Entertainment Ki Raat
2018 Qayamath Ki Raat
Dipika Kakar Movie
After establishing herself in the small screen industry, the actress is all set to embark upon a new journey in life as she is about to make her Bollywood debut with J.P Dutta’s film Paltan. She has already shot for a schedule for the movie.