Name- Parul Chauhan
Date of Birth- 19 March 1988
Age- 30 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Not Known
Father- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Chirag Thakkar
Height- 5’3 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- INR 25-30K per episode
Parul Chauhan is an Indian Model and Television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen Industry. Born on 19 March 1988 in Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh, she did her schooling from her hometown. She completed her graduation from Government Girls Inter College, Dildar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. The actress rose to fame and became the household name with the show ‘Bidaai’ aired on Star Plus. She played the role of Ragini and her character was loved by everyone. With the dream of becoming an actress, she shifted to Mumbai from Lucknow in the year 2005.
Facts About Parul Chauhan
- Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Sakshi Tanwar and Shweta Tiwari are her Favorite Television Actresses.
- Dancing, Singing, Travelling and Cooking are her Hobbies.
- Pink and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Kal Ho Na Ho is her Favorite Bollywood Movie.
- She shifted to Mumbai from Lucknow to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress.
- The actress got her break in Indian television Industry with serial Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.
- Director Rajan Shah of the show liked her pictures and called her for the auditions. Later she got selected for the show.
- She has also acted in Bollywood film ‘Myoho’ (2012).
- She won the Gold Award for the best Debut on television.
- The actress has also participated in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ season 3 with choreographer in the year 2009.
- She has been part of many shows and reality shows.
- She shares a cordial relationship with her co-stars Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan.
Parul Chauhan Family
The beautiful Parul was born in Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh. Her father and mother name is not known. She belongs to Indian nationality and practices Hindu religion and culture. To pursue her career in acting she shifted to Mumbai from her hometown. Parul is down to earth and loves her family a lot. Her family has supported her in every situation and decision related to her career.
Parul Chauhan Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is married to her longtime boyfriend Chirag Thakkar. The couple after dating for more than 3 years tied the knoton 12 December 2018. Before marrying chirag, she was in relationship with model cum actor Yashdeep Nain. In an Interview, Parul confirmed her relationship with him and said she met him during Perfect Bride and later in a mall. They became friends and didn’t realize when this friendship has blossomed into love. Though their relationship didn’t last long and they mutually break up with each other. And now the actress is happily married with the love of her life Chirag Thakkar.
Parul Chauhan Career/ Tv Shows
She made her debut with serial ‘Sapna Babul ka….Bidaai’. The show got her huge fame and she became a famous house name as ‘Ragini’. She was appreciated by everyone. After that she has been part of many reality shows and daily soaps. She has done shows like Comedy Circus, Rishton Se Badi Pratha and many more. Here is the list of serials the actress has been part of:
Year Show Role Source
2007-2010 Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Ragini Ranvir Rajvansh Debut As Female Lead
2009 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 Herself Contestant
2010-2011 Rishton Se Badi Pratha Surbhi Abhay Suryavanshi Lead Role
2011-2012 Amrit Manthan Herself Guest Appearance
2012 Savdhaan India 2013 Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed Divya Raj Jakhotia Lead Role
2015-2016 Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Aarti Singh Ahlawat Supporting Role
2016–Present Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Swarna Manish Goenka Supporting Role
We wish the actress all the very best for her future projects.