Name- Subuhi Joshi
Date of Birth- 29 October 1992
Age- 25 years(as in 2017)
Mother- Meenu Joshi
Father- Not Known
Brother- Tanmay Joshi
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’3 approx.
Weight- 58kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Subuhi Joshi is an Indian television actress, Disc Jockey and Singer. She has impressed India with her amazing performances in some of the popular reality shows. Born on 29 October 1992, she did her schooling from Cambridge School, New Delhi, India. The actress has done her graduation in English Honors from University of Delhi. She has created a mark in the B-world with her charming looks and talent. She has been in limelight for most for her work and has a lot of fan following on social media platform.
Facts About Subuhi Joshi
- Emraan Hashmi is her Favorite Actor.
- She loves to eat Non-Veg.
- Dancing, Travelling and Singing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She is raised by a single mother in New Delhi.
- The actress made her first on-screen appearance in 1995 as a child artist in TV serial ‘Nimantran’ that aired on channel Doordarshan.
- She has done numerous print advertisements and TV Commercials.
- Subuhi is very much fond of music and even takes up events as a Disc Jockey (DJ).
- She took part in the reality show ‘Big Switch’. The show was aired on UTV Bindass.
- In the year 2014, she along with Harshit Tomar sang the song “Wooffer”. She also acted in that video along with the popular Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh.
- In the year 2015, subuhi participated in popular reality show ‘MTV Splitsvilla Season 8’ and she was among the top 4 contestants in the show.
- Apart from reality shows, she was also a part of the popular comedy show ‘Comedy Classes’.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Subuhi along with MTV Splitsvilla season 6 contestant Shatakshi runs an online biweekly show named ‘Awesome Twosome’ to connect and help the people.
Subuhi Joshi Family
She was born in New Delhi, India. Her father name is not known. She is raised by a single mother named Meenu Joshi. She has a younger brother named Tanmay Joshi. To pursue her career in acting, the actress moved to Mumbai after completing her studies. Her mother has supported her in every way possible to make her name in the industry. She has been fortunate enough to make her name in the industry even coming from a complete non-filmy background.
Subuhi Joshi Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is currently dating comedian actor Siddharth Sagar. They met during the reality show Comedy Classes and fell in love with each other. But if reports are to believed, Siddharth’s mother wasn’t pleased with their relationship and had apparently abused her which leads to the couple to part their ways. Subuhi even called Siddharth spinelss for not standing up in front of her mother.
But now Siddharth is no longer living with his mother, Subuhi reached out to him as a friend and soon they realized that they still love each other and decided to give their relationship a new start.
Subuhi Joshi Career/ TV shows
From the very beginning, Subuhi is very dynamic in her career. She started her career at the age of 3 with the show ‘Nimantran’ aired on channel Doordarshan. She has worked as a freelance model as well. Subuhi has been part of reality shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Emotional Atyachaar, Confessions of an Indian Teenager, MTV Gumrah: End of Innocence, Big Switch, MTV Splitsvilla Season 6, MTV Splitsvilla Season 8 and now in Bigg Boss Season 12 (as per reports).
Recommended Article :