Name- Anuj Sachdeva
Date of Birth- 5 October 1984
Age- 34 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Shama Sachdeva
Father- Prem Sachdeva
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’11 approx.
Weight- 76kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Anuj Sachdeva Biography
Anuj Sachdeva is an Indian actor, dancer and model. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 5 October 1984, he completed his schooling from his hometown in New Delhi, India. He completed his graduation in Performing arts from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in California. The actor rose to fame for his work in movies like “Hawaa Hawaai”, “Love Shagun”, “Haani” and “Police in Pollywood”. Also, he has been part of some popular television serials which made him the household name like Sabki Laadli Bebo and Chhanchhan. He is one of the talented actors of the industry with lakhs of fans on his Instagram account from all over the world.
Facts About Anuj Sachdeva
- Shahrukh Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, and Kamal Hassan are his Favorite Actors.
- Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit are his Favorite Actresses.
- Eggs, Oats, Chicken Breasts, Paav Bhaji and Chhole Kulche are his Favorite Food.
- Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jaenge and Sadma are his Favorite Bollywood Movies.
- Friends with Benefits and Titanic are his Favorite Hollywood Movies.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Bali and Las Vegas are his Favorite Destinations.
- Travelling, Biking, Dancing and Gymming are his Favorite Hobbies.
- He had a degree in shoe designing and before coming in the film industry, he used to help his father in his shoe business in Delhi.
- He has a brown belt in Taekwondo and is a trained martial artist.
- The actor has taken the professional hip-hop dance training. Also, he can play bongo drums very nicely.
- He has won the subtitle of Mr. Photogenic when he participated in Grasim’s Mr. India Pageant. Also, he won the subtitle for Mr. Best Talent for breaking an Ice slab merely with his elbow.
- His career in the entertainment industry started after he participated in Youth based reality show “MTV Roadies Season 3”.
- Also, the actor has appeared in an episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati hosted by Amitabh Bachchan along with his co-star Smriti Kalra.
- Anuj has been part of many music videos like Tu Chand Mera, Jaane Kya Ho Gaya, Jiya Bekaraar and a lot more.
- He is kind hearted towards animals and is actively involved in their welfare.
Anuj Sachdeva Family
He was born in New Delhi, India into a Hindu family. His father name is Prem Sachdeva who has a business in shoe manufacturing. His mother name is Shama Sachdeva, she is a housewife. He is very close to his family and shares adorable pictures with them on his Instagram account. His family has supported him in every possible way to pursue his dream of being an actor. Even it is his father who motivated him to start his modelling and acting career. The actor has worked very hard to make them proud by establishing himself as one of the talent actors in the entertainment industry.
Anuj Sachdeva Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single and not dating anyone. But if rumors are to be believed then he was dating actress Urvashi Dholakia. But he never admitted to this relationship rumor. The couple were together for few months and then broke up because Anuj’s parents didn’t approve of Urvashi as she is older than him and is mother of two kids. Though on asking about his relationship with Urvashi, he said “We were never dating and we respect and care about each other a lot. There is nothing more than this between us.”
Anuj Sachdeva Career/ Television Shows
He started his career with reality show MTV Roadies season 3. The show gave him huge popularity especially among the female audience. After enjoying his success in Roadies, he managed to made his acting debut with a cameo in Bollywood movie “Delhii Heights”. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has done lots of movies in different languages. Not only on big screen, but he is a known star of small screen industry as well. He has been part of few hit shows. His performance is loved by everyone giving him lots of praise. Here is the list of shows and reality shows he has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2005–2006 MTV Roadies 3 Self
2009–2011 Sabki Laadli Bebo Amrit Malhotra
2012 Phir Subah Hogi Thakur Aditya Singh
2013 Chhanchhan Manav Borisagar
2014–2015 Itti Si Khushi Aman Goyal
2016 Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur Sahil Sen Gupta
2018 Laal Ishq Episode 22 & 39 Bijua and nikhil
2019 Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna Vyom Malhotra
Anuj Sachdeva Movies
He made his debut on big screen with movie Delhii Heights. Since then he has done few hit movies as well. Through his acting, he showed everyone that he is definitely a talented actor who does justice with every role he has to offer. Also, he has been part of few web series like Bin Bulaye Mehmaan and The reunion as dev. Here is the list of all the movies he has been part of:
Year Movies & Web Series Role
2007 Delhii Heights 2013 Haani Harman
2014 Hawaa Hawaai Bugs
2014 Police in Pollywood 2016 Love Shagun Jyotiraditya Suryakant Dubey/JD