Name- Karan Singh Grover
Date of Birth- 23 February 1982
Age- 37 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Deepa Singh
Father- Amrit Pal Singh
Brother- Ishmeet Singh Grover (Younger brother)
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Bipasha Basu
Wife- Bipasha Basu
Height- 5’9 approx.
Weight- 77kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- Rs.80,000 per day (TV serial)
Karan Singh Grover Biography
Karan Singh Grover is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 23 February 1982, he did his schooling from International Indian School, Dammam (IISD), Saudi Arabia. He completed his graduation in Hotel Management from IHM, Dadar Catering College, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actor rose to fame with his serial “Dill Mill Gaye” for portraying the role of Dr. Armaan. With his charisma and acting skills, he has made millions of fan all over the world.
Facts About Karan Singh Grover
- Amitabh Bachchan is his Favorite Actor.
- Kareena Kapoor is his Favorite Actress.
- Burger, Pizza and Vada Pao are his Favorite Foods.
- White is his Favorite Color.
- Playing games on playstation is his Favorite Hobby.
- Basketball and Volleyball are his Favorite Sports.
- Drashti Dhami and Karan Wahi are his Best Friends from television industry.
- During his college days, he was a member of music band named “Thousand Decibles”.
- Before stepping into the world of acting, he worked at Sheraton Hotel as a marketing executive.
- In the year 2004, he participated in Gladrags Mega Model Hunt and was declared as the most popular model for the season.
- The actor started his television career with Ekta Kapoor’s serial “Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi” on MTV.
- He is known as Salman Khan of the television industry.
- He has got more than nine tattoos on his body.
- Karan is kind of a happy-go-lucky person and the only thing which irritates him is smoking.
- According to him, he is very bad at judging people and has an over imaginative & hyper mind.
Karan Singh Grover Family
He was born in Delhi to a Punjabi Sikh family who originally hails from Ambala. His father name is Amrit Pal Singh and mother name is Deepa Singh. He has a younger brother named Ishmeet Singh Grover. Karan along with his family moved to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia when he was very young. He completed his schooling from there and moved to Mumbai to complete his graduation in Hotel Management. And then worked as a Marketing Executive before making his acting debut in the industry.
Karan Singh Grover Wife/ Girlfriends
He is married to Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu. They met each other on the sets of their horror film Alone in 2015. They fell in love while working together and started spending time with each other after the film schedule was completed. Once they started dating officially, their relationship moved pretty quickly. Without wasting much time, the couple tied the knot in a lavish and vibrant 2 days long celebration on 30 April 2016. The couple is very much in love with each other and their Instagram is filled with their lovey-dovey pics.
However, Karan is known as a King of affairs. Before marrying Bipasha, he has been drown into the ocean of affairs and the couple of divorces. His first marriage was with actress Shraddha Nigam. He was caught cheating on her after 10 months of marriage and they end up divorcing each other. Then his name was linked with choreographer Nicole Alvares. When he was done with Nicole, he came in relationship with actress Jennifer Winget and the couple tied the knot on 9 April 2012. However, they took divorced in 2014 when Karan started dating actress Bipasha Basu.
Karan Singh Grover Career/ Television Shows
The actor left his job as a marketing executive and made his television debut with serial “Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi” in 2004. But he got recognition in the industry with his role of Dr. Armaan in serial “Dill Mill Gaye”. Following this, he did hosting of reality shows, many television shows and has participated in dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” season 3. Here is the list of serials and reality shows the actor has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2004–05 Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi Arnav Deol
2005 Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag Aman
2005–06 Kasautii Zindagii Kay Sharad Gupta
2006–07 Solhah Singaarr Abhimanyu
2007 Parrivaar Adhiraj Shergill
2008 Zara Nachke Dikha Host
2009 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 Contestant/2nd Runner Up
2007–10 Dill Mill Gayye Dr. Armaan Malik
2010 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Contestant
2011 Perfect Couple Host
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories Raghu
2012 Dil Dosti Dance Professor Karan Mallik
2012–13 Qubool Hai Asad Ahmed Khan
2014 Star Masti Holi Gulaal Ki Host
2015 Thank You Maa Participant
Karan Singh Grover Movies
He has been part of few Bollywood movies as well. The actor didn’t really get to make his mark in the industry. But his work is appreciated by his loyal fans. Here is the list of movies the actor has been part of, plus his upcoming movies:
Year Movies Role
2015 Alone Kabir
2015 Hate Story 3 Saurav Singhania/Karan
TBA 3 Dev dagger Vishnu
TBA Firrkie dagger Victor
2019 Aadat dagger TBA