Name- Sai Dharam Tej
Date of Birth- 15 October 1986
Age- 33 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Vijaya Durga
Father- Siva Prasad
Brother- Vaishnav Tej
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’11 approx.
Weight- 72kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Sai Dharam Tej Biography
Sai Dharam Tej is an Indian actor. He is primarily known for his work in Telugu film industry. Born on 15 October 1985, he completed his graduation from VIT University, Vellore. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of “Subramanyam” in movie Subramanyam for Sale which was directed by Harish Shankar. The movie was a commercial hit at the box office making him the household name. He has lots of followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely.
Facts About Sai Dharam Tej
- Travelling and Playing Cricket are his Hobbies.
- Chiranjeevi, Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan are his Favorite Actor.
- Anushka Shetty is his Favorite Actress.
- Chicken Curry with Rice is his Favorite Food.
- Black and White are his Favorite Colors.
- Yuvraj Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are his Favorite Cricketers.
- Goa and Dubai are his Favorite Destinations.
- He is son of popular Tollywood actor Chiranjeevi’s sister.
- He made his acting debut in the year 2014 with movie “Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham” where he played the role of Srinu.
- In the year 2015, he won South Indian International Movie Awards and CineMAA Award for best Male Debut for his movie “Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham”.
- Popular Tollywood actors Niharika Konidela, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Varun Tej are his cousins.
- The actor had appeared in an episode of YouTube series “Drink and Drive” for channel VIVA.
- He is a big time foodie.
- Also, the actor represents team Telugu Warriors in “Cricket Celebrity League”.
- He is actively involved in social causes in Hyderabad.
Sai Dharam Tej Family
He was born in Hyderabad, Telangana, India into a high class Hindu family. His father name is Siva Prasad and mother name is Vijaya Durga. He has a brother named Vaishnav Tej. Stars like Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi and Nagendra Babu are his uncles. The actor is very close to his family and has made them proud by being one of the popular actors of Telugu industry. He and his cousins are properly taking care of Chiranjeevi Garu’s legacy and carrying it forward very gracefully.
Sai Dharam Tej Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, he is focusing entirely on his career and work. Despite being one of the most popular actors of Telugu industry, there is no buzz of him dating anyone. He has lots of female friends but none of them are his love interest. However, once there were rumors on social media that he is dating actress Regina Cassandra. But this was a false rumor as none of them have accepted their relationship.
Sai Dharam Tej Career/ Movies
He made his acting debut in 2014 with movie Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitam. His character Srinu in the movie was highly praised by everyone which made him the superstar. He has won many awards for his performance in the movie. Later in 2015, with his next movie Subramanyam for Sale, he earned immense popularity. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has given many super hit movies at the box office. Over the years, he became one of the popular actors of Telugu industry. Here is the list of movies he has been part of:
Year Movies Role 2014 Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham Srinu 2015 Rey Rock 2015 Subramanyam for Sale Subramanyam 2016 Supreme Balu 2016 Thikka Aditya 2017 Winner Siddarth Reddy "Siddu" 2017 Nakshatram Alexander 2017 Jawaan Jai 2018 Inttelligent Sai dharam Teja/Dharma Bhai 2018 Tej I Love You Tej 2019 Chitralahari Vijay Krishna
View this post on Instagram