Name- Samay Shah
Date of Birth- 22 December 2001
Age- 19 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Neema Shah
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Priyanka Shah and Dinal Shah
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’7 approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Samay Shah Biography
Samay Shah is an Indian actor and poet. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 22 December 2001, he did his schooling from St. Joseph’s High School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of “Gogi” in popular television serial Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah. The show has been popular among the Indian audience since the day it hit the television screen. Its popularity grew to such level that it won’t be wrong to say that the stars of the serial were just part of many Indian families. He has many followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely for his acting skills.
Facts About Samay Shah
- Hrithik Roshan is his Favorite Actor.
- Jennifer Anniston is his Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sports.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Playing cricket, travelling and writing poetry are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Coming from a middle class family, it was not easy for him to become an actor as he had to struggle a lot.
- In 2008, he made his acting debut with popular television serial “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma” as Gogi aka Gurucharan Singh.
- He was the youngest actor of the serial and was loved by audience for his portrayal of a naughty boy.
- The show gave him immense popularity and fame making him the household name.
- Once there was a time when he used to sleep on floors due to coming from a middle class family. But in 2017, he fulfilled his dream and bought a 3BHK apartment in Borivali.
- Other than acting, he loves writing poems and shayari. He often shares his writing shayaris on his Instagram account.
- Also, he has been a bright student in studies as well and have scored 82% in his high school board exams.
- The actor loves gymming and never misses his gyming sessions.
Samay Shah Family
He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Hindu family. His mother name is Neema Shah and father name is not known. He has two elder sisters named Priyanka Shah and Dinal Shah. The actor shares close bond with his family and often shares amazing pictures with them on his Instagram account. He has made his family proud by being one of the talented actors of the industry. Despite coming from a middle class family, he managed to give his family all the comforts and luxury that they deserved.
Samay Shah Girlfriend/ Wife
He is currently single and focusing on his career. There has been no rumors of him being in relationship with anyone in the past as well. The actor, at this point of time is completely focused towards his acting career and is giving his best to deliver the best performance to his fans through the cinema. Even though, he has many close friends but there has been no rumor of link ups with any one of them. However once, there were one rumor regarding his closeness with his co-star Palak Sidhwani, but this as well was a rumor as there was nothing more between them other than being good friends.
Samay Shah Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to be an actor, he made his television debut as a child artist. In 2008, he made his acting debut with television serial “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” as Gogi aka Gurucharan Singh Sodhi. The show was so popular among the Indian audience that they started considering all the stars of the show, just as their family members. Even his character of naughty Gogi was loved by everyone making him the household name. There is no looking back for him since then and he has achieved a lot in his career. The actor holds great future in the industry and has gained immense popularity as a child artist & made place in the hearts of millions of Indian people who watched the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.