Name- Shakti Arora
Date of Birth- 16 May 1986
Age- 33 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Renu Arora
Father- Naresh Kumar
Sister– 2 Elder sisters
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Neha Saxena
Wife- Neha Saxena
Height- 5’11 approx.
Weight- 77kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shakti Arora Biography
Shakti Arora is an Indian television actor, dancer and anchor. He is primarily known for his roles in small screen industry. Born on 16 May 1986, he did his schooling from St Columbus, Mumbai. He completed his Masters in Media and Communication from Amity University. The actor rose to fame for his role Ranveer Vaghela from daily soap “Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hii” opposite actress Radhika Madan and the show was aired on channel Colors. He is a chocolate boy of television industry who has enthralled everyone with his different shows. The actor has a huge female fan following for his looks and great acting skills.
Facts About Shakti Arora
- Aamir Khan and Tom Hanks are his Favorite Actors.
- Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt are his Favorite Actresses.
- Butter Chicken and Dahi Chicken are his Favorite Food.
- Dancing, Gymming, Travelling, and Reading are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Greece, Fiji and Andaman and Nicobar are his Favorite Destinations.
- Before entering into the television industry, he wanted to start a travel agency. It was because he saw a close relative doing well in the business. However, he decided not to invest in the business and try his hands in acting.
- He is also very finicky. Being a famous actor, people assume him to be cool but he is actually an introvert who doesn’t like to mingle with people easily.
- He considers his acting as a medium to express his feelings and connects with the audience.
- Not many people knows that the actor used to read tarot cards but after indulging in acting career, he had to stop it. He used to give the earnings earned from the tarot into the charity.
- The actor is a hoarder. He stores all up his clothes even after they get torn or have holes in them. His family hates this habit of him but he loves all his clothes way too much.
- In the year 2015, he along with his wife Neha Saxena has participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7.
- He has worked with actors like Drashti Dhami, Aditi Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande among many others.
Shakti Arora Family
He was born in Mumbai to Renu Arora and Naresh Shekhar. His mother is a Pathologist and father is a businessmen. He has 2 elder sisters. He comes from a filmy background family. His maternal grandfather Chandrashekhar has been part of many films in the 50s including Kali Topi Lal Rumal, Street Singer, Baradari, Rustam-e-bughdad among many others. Initially, he wanted to be a businessmen but he decided to try his luck in the television industry and made his family proud by being one of the desired actors of the industry.
Shakti Arora Wife/ Girlfriend
The actor is married to his co-star cum actress Neha Saxena. They met each other on the sets of Tere Liye in the year 2010. After some time, they became good friends and Neha being a friend supported Shakti as he was going through a rough patch after his break-up with then girlfriend. Soon, the duo realized that they are madly in love with each other and got engaged after dating for almost 6 years. There was a buzz that these two have parted their ways in 2017 leading to some personal issues. However, putting these rumors to rest, they tied the knot in a private ceremony accompanied by close friends and family on 6 April 2018. They both are head over heels in love with each other.
Shakti Arora Career/ Television Shows
He started his television career with show Ssshhhh….Phir Koi Hai in the year 2006. Following this, he did shows like Left Right Left, Tere Liye, Left Right Left, Dill Mill Gaye, Baa Bahu or Baby among others. But he got recognition with his show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi. The show made him the household name giving him immense popularity. He has been part of reality shows as well. Here is the list of serials the actor has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2006–2009 Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai Various
2007 Dill Mill Gayye Sumit
2006 Left Right Left Kamran
2009 Baa Bahoo Aur Baby Jigar Arvind Thakkar
2010 Tere Liye Taposh Bimlendu Banerjee
2011 Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Mukul
2011 Sanskaar Laxmi Angad Vijay Purohit
2012–2013 Pavitra Rishta Dr. Onir Dutt
2012 Gyaan Guru Host
2012 Gumrah: End of Innocence Rambo
2013 Science with BrainCafé Host
2013–2014 Rasoi Ki Rani Host
2013 Yeh Hai Aashiqui Mayank
2013 MTV Webbed Kavish Mehra
2014 Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Avinash
2014–2016 Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Ranveer Vaghela/ Milan Kailash Vaghela
2015 Nach Baliye 7 Contestant
2016 Box Cricket League 2 Contestant
2016 Man Mein Hai Visshwas 2 Host
2016 Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Narrator
2016 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 Contestant
2016 Tuyul & Mba Yul Reborn Himself
2017 Cinta Di Pangkuan Himalaya Shakti
2018 Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Dr. Kunal Malhotra