Name- Vikas Gupta
Date of Birth- 7 May 1987
Age- 32 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Sharda Gupta
Father- Not Known
Sister- Komal Gupta
Brother- Watan Gupta and Siddharth Gupta
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 6’1 approx.
Weight- 86kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Vikas Gupta Biography
Vikas Gupta is an Indian producer and screenwriter. He is primarily known for his TV serials like Gumrah: End of Innocence, The Serial, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and MTV Webbed. Born on 7 May 1987 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, he did his schooling from his hometown in Dehradun. After completed his schooling, he enrolled himself in a college at Delhi but the college got shut down due to some reasons. Later, he went to Rai University of Ahmedabad to complete his graduation. The multi-talented star rose to fame after he participated in Bigg Boss 11 as contestant. The show made him the household name and he got the title of “Mastermind” inside & outside the house. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has achieved a lot in his career. Owing to his popularity he has millions of followers on his Instagram account who loves him immensely.
Facts About Vikas Gupta
- Salman Khan is his Favorite Actor.
- Priyanka Chopra is his Favorite Actress.
- Football and Cricket are his Favorite Sports.
- Rohit Sharma and Cristiano Ronaldo are his Favorite Sportsperson.
- Writing, Swimming are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Thailand and Dubai are his Favorite Destinations.
- He considers famous Tv producer Ekta Kapoor as his Rakhi Sister.
- He is an avid dog lover and has a dog named Pikachu.
- After completing his 12th, he went to Delhi and enrolled in a college but due to some reasons the college got shut off.
- He then moved to Mumbai and worked as a writer for Bhimsain Khurana.
- After working as a writer, he got a trainee job in Balaji Telefilms but was fired within 4 days from the job.
- He then joined the DJ’s creative and worked under the TV director Deeya Singh.
- One day, the person who fired him from Balaji Telefilms called him back to join the job after seeing his talent and then, Vikas joined again and worked as a creative head for Balaji for the serials like ‘Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, Mahabharat, ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’ or more.
- Vikas also tried to put his feet in acting and worked in the TV serial ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ but he quit it within 4 days of working.
- He has a production house ‘A Lost Boy Productions’. Several popular serials like ‘Gumrah: The End of Innocence’, ‘The serial’, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, etc. are produced by him under his production house.
- Apart from being a producer, he is also a great screenwriter and has written scripts of numerous popular serials.
- In 2017, has participated in the popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss 11’, hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
- He knew few of his fellow ‘Bigg Boss 11’ contestants like Sabysachi Satpathy, Arshi Khan, Priyank Sharma and Shilpa Shinde before they entered the Bigg Boss house.
- Television actors Prince Narula, Yuvika Choudhary, Hina Khan are his good friends.
- In 2019, he again entered in Bigg Boss house in season 13 as proxy to actress Devoleena.
- In the same year, he hosted youth based reality show Ace of Space as well.
- Also, he is a tik-tok star and often shares amazing videos on his account.
Vikas Gupta Family
He was born in Dehradun, India into a middle class Vaishya family. His mother name is Sharda Gupta and father name is not known. He has 3 siblings, one sister Komal Gupta and 2 brothers Watan Gupta & Siddharth Gupta. He is very close to his family especially his mother. His family has supported him every time and has been his biggest supporter of all times. Vikas has made his family proud by being one of the most powerful and influential people of the television industry.
Vikas Gupta Wife/ Girlfriend
Vikas Gupta is currently single and not dating anyone. However once there were rumors of him dating actor Parth Samthaan. But it ended on a very bad note after Parth accused Vikas of molesting him. But with the time, they became friends again leaving their harsh issues behind them. Later, his name was involved with television actor Priyank Sharma. But this was just a rumor as none of them have ever commented about it.
Vikas Gupta Career/ Tv Shows
He made his debut as a visual effects artist in 2010. He has produced some unique trendsetting shows under his production house ‘The Lost Boy Productions’. Working in the capacities of producer, actor, and screenwriter, Vikas also participated in reality shows Bigg Boss 11 and Khatron Ke Khiladi 9. He has produced serials like Gumrah: End of Innocence, The Serial, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, MTV Webbed or more. Not only this, he has been part of many reality shows as contestant. Here is the list of serials he has been part of:
|2017||Bigg Boss 11||Contestant|
|2018||Ace Of Space 1||Host|
|2018||Bigg Boss (Hindi season 12)||Contestant|
|2019||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9||Contestant|
|2019||Khatra Khatra Khatra||Participant|
|2019||Ace Of Space 2||Host|
|2019-20||Bigg Boss (Hindi season 13)||Contestant|
Vikas Gupta Controversies
The star has been in news for few of his controversies as well. Have a look:
- Once producer Ekta kapoor said in an interview about Vikas and Parth after Parth accused him of molesting him. Have a look at what she said,
“Vikas and Parth were close to each other and were in a relationship. On December 7, 2013, Parth has accused Vikas of touching him inappropriately and 20 days later, he was with Vikas holidaying in Bangkok! I know this whole incident because I was also there to bring in the New Year. I have seen several videos of him confessing his love for Vikas. The reason Parth has become bitter towards Vikas who gave him a break in his TV show is because their relationship came to an end. But he seems to have forgotten that he has a career and thanks to Vikas for that, who groomed him and presented him. They were together for around three years. It’s very easy to turn around and accuse your lover of being a rapist. Now male actors seem to have started using this tactic very well.’ But, later Parth Samthaan denied the news by saying that everyone knows he is in a relationship with a girl and has never dated Vikas Gupta.
View this post on Instagram
When we are alone, We are strong but when we are together, we are stronger All the five fingers are different, they have djfferent uses but somehow we feel it’s the thumb that’s more important or the finger after that. It’s how you use them but their true power comes when all of them come together ❤️This was our impromptu#MidnightMagic #baseerali #rohanmehra #shrutisinha #chetnapande #vikasgupta #lostsouls #vgang #Bigboss13 #vikasinbb13 #mastermindisback #keepsupporting #KeepLoving
View this post on Instagram
Yes This is an edited picture. Swipe right for the non edited one. The reason I am posting both is not to prove anything it’s cause the non edited one is even better than the edited one 🤪🤪🤪🤪 but that’s not the case all the time 😬 I love looking nice, wearing good clothes and I would advise everyone to do the same. If you can’t afford it right now than work hard like I did for the same. Look good, Do good and be Good ❤️ Styled by #LBMYxx Wearing Jacket #LBMyxx Shirt @splashfashions jogger’s @iconicstoreme Shoes @hummelindia hair @nisha010565 Happy Weekend Everyone #lovethyself #aceofspace #vikasgupta #Mastermind #MensFashion #Mtvindia