Name- Krishna Mukherjee
Date of Birth- 12 August 1992
Age- 27 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Ruby Mukherjee
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Saru Mukherjee Sharma
Marital Status/Marriage- Single
Height- 5’3 approx.
Weight- 54kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Krishna Mukherjee Biography
Krishna Mukherjee is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 12 August 1992, she completed her schooling and graduation from her hometown. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Aaliya” in Star Plus’s popular show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. She is the best example of being fearless and bold as she strongly defeated her fear of facing camera and appeared on the big screen without any hesitancy. She enjoys millions of followers on her Instagram account for her beauty and great acting abilities.
Facts About Krishna Mukherjee
- Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan and Tom Cruise are her Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Madhuri Dixit are her Favorite Actresses.
- Pizza and Chocolates are her Favorite Food.
- Dancing, Acting, Travelling and Partying are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a model and made her television debut with serial “Jhalli Anjali”.
- She rose to fame with serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” starring actors like Aditi Bhatia, Abhishek Verma, Karan Patel, Anita Hassanandani among many others.
- The actress is considered to be a lookalike of popular actress Mouni Roy but she doesn’t like this comparison.
- Not only an actress but she is also a great dancer and has once accepted the Beat Pe Booty dance challenge.
- She considers number 7 lucky for her.
Krishna Mukherjee Family
She was born on 12 August 1992 in a Bengali family. Her mother name is Ruby Mukherjee. She has an elder sister named Saru Mukherjee Sharma. There is not much information available about her family as the actress likes to keep her personal life a bit private. She wants people to focus more on her professional work other than her personal life. Though, she shares a close bond with her family. Her family has supported her in every step of her career to make her name in the tinsel town.
Krishna Mukherjee Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is currently single and not dating anyone. But if rumors are to be believed, she was seeing her serial co-star Aly Goni. They both met each other on the sets of their show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. Though on asking about her relationship status with Aly, she refused it saying “We are just very good friends. I don’t know where these rumors came from. But there is nothing more than friends between us. We like hanging out with each other and shares very cordial relationship”.
Krishna Mukherjee Career/ Television Shows
She started her career as a model. She used to have fear of facing camera but she has overcome this fear by being part of musical theater under Ashton Lobo. Then, she made her television debut with serial “Jhalli Anjali” where she played the role of Shina. The show didn’t gave her much recognition. Her career took a turning point when she did her second show. She rose to fame by being part of Star Plus’s popular daily soap “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. The show gave her immense popularity and millions of fans all over the world.