Name- Madhurima Tuli
Date of Birth- 19 August 1986
Age- 33 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Vijaya Pant Tuli
Father- Praveen Tuli
Brother- Shrikant Tuli
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Madhurima Tuli Biography
Madhurima Tuli is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 19 August 1986, she completed her education from her hometown in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Chandrakanta” in television serial “Chandrakanta – Ek Mayavi Prem Katha” which was aired on Colors TV. She has lakhs of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world. She has established herself as one of the talented and popular actress in small screen, Bollywood and south cinema.
Facts About Madhurima Tuli
- Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Madhuri Dixit and Sonam Kapoor are her Favorite Actresses.
- Black and Red are her Favorite Colors.
- Goa and Paris are her Favorite Destinations.
- Non-Vegetarian and Chocolates are her Favorite Food.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sport.
- Travelling and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She was aspired to make her career in the Indian women’s cricket team as she was born in a sports enthusiast family.
- Though, later she decided to make her career in modelling and acting after winning the title of “Miss Uttaranchal”.
- Her first salary for an ad film in Dehradun was Rs. 1500 which she earned only at the age of 16 years.
- In the year 2004, she made her big screen debut with Telugu Film “Homam” opposite actor Sai Kiran.
- Later, she moved to Mumbai to enhance her acting skills and get herself enrolled in “Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School”.
- After coming to Mumbai, she started her career as a model and did commercial ads for popular brands like Karbonn Mobiles, Airtel, Godrej, Fiama Di Wills and a lot more.
- In the year 2007, she made her small screen debut with serial “Kasturi” co-starring Karan Patel and Shubhangi Atre.
- She has also been part of reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi: 3”.
- Her career’s turning point was when got the role in Akshay Kumar starrer movie “Baby” where she played the role of his wife.
- Then in the year 2017, she made her Hollywood debut with movie “The Black Prince” where she played the younger version of actress Shabana Azmi (who were Maharaja Duleep Singh’s mother).
- After working for more than a decade, the actress got her first role as a lead in serial “Chandrakanta- Ek Mayavi Prem Gatha”. The show was a big hit giving her immense popularity.
- In 2019, she participated in Bigg Boss 13 as wild card entry along with her ex-boyfriend Vishal Aditya Singh.
Madhurima Tuli Family
Madhurima was born into a Middle class Garhwali family. Her birthplace is Odhisha but brought up in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Her mother name is Vijaya Pant Tuli. She is a mountaineer and works for an NGO. Her father name is Praveen Tuli who works in Tata Steel company. She has a younger brother named Shrikant Tuli. The actress is very close to her family and worked hard enough to make them proud by being one of the most popular and talented actress of her generation.
Madhurima Tuli Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. However, earlier she was in relationship with her co-star Vishal Aditya Singh. They both met each other on the sets of their show “Chandrakanta” and fell in love. After dating for more than 1 year, the couple decided to call off their relationship owing to some personal issues. In the year 2019, both of them have participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye season 9 after breaking up with each other.
Madhurima Tuli Career/ Television Shows
The actress started her career as a model and has been part of many TV commercials. In the year 2004, she made her big screen acting debut with Tamil movie “Homam”. Later, she moved to Mumbai and learnt acting skills from “Kishore Namit Kapoor” acting classes. Finally in the year 2008, she made her television debut with serial “Kasturi”. Following this, she did many shows and reality shows and got the golden opportunity by getting the main lead in serial “ChandraKanta”. Since then there is no looking back for her. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel 2008 Shree Bya Zee TV 2009 Parichay Richa Thakral Colors TV 2010 Rang Badalti Odhani Khushi STAR One 2014 Kumkum Bhagya Tanushri (Tanu) Mehta Zee TV 2015 I Can Do That Herself Zee TV 2015 Dafa 420 Saheb Life OK 2016 24 (Indian TV series season 2) Devyani Colors TV 2017 Savitri Devi College & Hospital Naina Colors TV 2017–2018 Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha Princess Chandrakanta of Vijaygarh Colors TV 2018–2019 Qayamat Ki Raat Sanjana, a demoness Star Plus 2019 Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Star Plus
Madhurima Tuli Movies
She has done movies in Hollywood, Bollywood and Tollywood. After making her debut with movie “Homam”, the actress has got many big opportunities on the big screen. Till now, her performance has been loved by everyone, especially her performance in movie Baby. She has established herself as one of the talented actresses of her generation. Here is the list of all the movies she has been part of:
Year Title Role Language 2008 Homam Satya Telugu 2008 Ellam Avan Seyal Madhurima Tamil 2008 Bachna Ae Haseeno Hindi 2009 Toss Sherry Hindi 2010 Kaalo Rukmini Hindi 2012 Lethal Commission Natasha English 2012 Cigarette Ki Tarah Jessica Hindi 2013 Warning Gunjan Hindi 2014 Nimbe Huli Janaki Kannada 2015 Baby Anjali Singh Rajput Hindi 2015 Hamari Adhuri Kahani Avni Hindi 2017 Naam Shabana Anjali Singh Rajput Hindi
View this post on Instagram
@madhurimatuli looks ever so graceful and in high spirits before entering the bigg boss house. She is a mega entertainment package and we can’t wait to see her everyday in the house . #madhurimatuli #outfits #style #colourstv #bigboss13 Styled by @shailjaanand Outfit by @arezuofficial Jewellery by @the_jewel_gallery Assisted by @stylebyayesha_
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram