Name- Bandagi Kalra
Date of Birth- 14 February 1992
Age- 28 years (as in 2020)
Mother- Meenakshi Kalra
Father- Kapil Kalra
Sister– Bani Kalra
Brother- Vasu Kalra
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Bandagi Kalra Biography
Bandagi Kalra is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 14 February 1992, she did her schooling from a private school in Delhi, India. She completed her graduation in B.Tech computer engineering from CGC Landran in Mohali, India. The actress rose to fame after she participated in controversial reality show “Bigg Boss 11” in 2017 as a commoner contestant. Even though, she didn’t win the show but garnered huge popularity from the show. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her looks and beauty.
Facts About Bandagi Kalra
- Aamir Khan and Ranbir Kapoor are her Favorite Actors.
- Madhuri Dixit and Anushka Sharma are her Favorite Actresses.
- Karan Johar and Rajkumar Hirani are her Favorite Directors.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Virat Kohli is her Favorite Sportsperson.
- Chocolate Cake is her Favorite Food.
- Lata Mangeshkar, Honey Singh and Justin Bieber are her Favorite Singers.
- California and Maldives are her Favorite Destinations.
- Travelling, Reading, Dancing and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a software engineer at Mumbai based software company.
- Even though, she had a healthy job package but her temptation towards the entertainment world made her left it and she started to focus on her industry career.
- In 2017, she participated in reality show Bigg Boss 11 hosted by Salman Khan as contestant. She came as a commoner among the big celebrities like Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta, Hina Khan, Priyank Sharma, etc. but managed to survive in the show for long.
- Before entering the show, she knew her fellow contestant Puneesh Sharma and fell in love with him inside the show.
- In 2019, she appeared in a music video “Love Me” along with her boyfriend Puneesh Sharma.
- She loves collecting Minions.
- The actress is a perfect blend of Beauty with Brains as she is a known model as well as an engineer.
Bandagi Kalra Family
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class family. Her father name is Kapil Kalra, a businessman and mother name is Meenakshi Kalra, a homemaker. She has a sister named Bani Kalra and a brother named Vasu Kalra. The actress shares close relationship with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known faces of the glamour industry.
Bandagi Kalra Boyfriend/ Husband
She is dating Delhi based businessmen Puneesh Sharma. They have known each other from a long time but get closer after they participated in reality show “Bigg Boss 11” as contestants. Initially, lots of people have criticized them for faking their relationship but eventually, the couple defied all such assumptions and have come a long way together. They are head over heels in love with each other and have met each other family’s as well. The couple will soon tie the knot in coming year.
However before dating Puneesh, she was dating casting director Dennis Nagpal. They were about to get married but they broke up after Puneesh and Bandagi’s love spiced up inside the house. This left him shattered and heartbroken and he said lots of things on social media regarding her.
Bandagi Kalra Career/ Television Shows
After completing her graduation, she worked as a software engineer at Capgemini in Mumbai. She worked there for long 2 years but she left it to pursue her career in glamour industry. Despite earning pretty good, she went in the entertainment world with dreams of her own and with time, fulfilled most of them. In 2017, she participated in reality show Bigg Boss 11 as commoner and came out as the celebrity. The show made her the household name and there is no looking back for her since then. She has shown everyone that she is perfect blend of beauty & brains and holds great future in the industry.
View this post on Instagram
I have always been scared of Horses 🐴 but meeting these cuties behind me made me realise how amazing this animal is😍. I hope I let go of my fear and start learning horse riding soon😍( and don’t stand this far🙄 bcz I was literally scared🙈) . . . . . . . . . #bandgikalra #bandgikalrabiggboss #travelwithbandgi #traveller #instatravel #travelblogger #travelinfluencer #horsesofinstagram #horses
View this post on Instagram