Name- Riddhi Dogra
Date of Birth- 22 September 1984
Age- 34 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Renu Dogra
Father- Ashok Dogra
Brother- Akshay Dogra (Actor)
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Raqesh Vashisth
Husband- Raqesh Vashisth
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 51kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- Rs.30-35K approx. per episode
Riddhi Dogra is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in Indian Television industry. Born on 22 September 1984, she completed her schooling from Apeejay School, New Delhi. She completed her graduation in Psychology from Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi. The actress rose to fame for her role in popular Tv serial “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak”. She is in happy zone focusing on her career and social life. She has many followers on her Instagram account. Riddhi is a complete package of beauty, talent, charm and acting.
Facts About Riddhi Dogra
- Salman Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut and Anushka Sharma are her Favorite actresses.
- Sanaya Irani and Asha Negi are her best friends from the industry.
- Band Baaja Baarat, DDLJ, Andaaz Apna Apna and Maine Pyar Kiya are her Favorite Bollywood movies.
- Red, Black and Yellow are her Favorite Colors.
- Besan Ke Laddoo, Mango Pickle and Cooked Food by Mom are her Favorite Foods.
- Gymming, Reading Books and Watching movies are her Favorite hobbies.
- She made her debut with the serial Jhoome Jiya Re in the year 2007.
- She is a trained dancer and before joining acting as her career, she was a dancer in choreographer Shiamak Dawar’s dancing institute.
- It was Shiamak Dawar who motivated her to start her career in acting.
- Her first job was as a co-producer on zoom in the industry.
- She is married to actor Raqesh Vashisth who was also her co-star in one of her serials.
- BJP Politician Arun Jaitley is her uncle.
Riddhi Dogra Family
She was born and brought up in New Delhi, India. Her father name is Ashok Dogra and mother name is Renu Dogra. She has a brother named Akshay Dogra who is also an actor. Her uncle Arun Jaitley is a senior BJP politician. Her parents wanted to opt her career in Law but destiny had some other plans and so she ended up landing in the glamourous television industry.
Riddhi Dogra Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Raqesh Vashisth. The couple first met at a Tv series shoot for Yash Raj films but that was a brief meeting. They got to know each other well when they offered to play the leads in popular daily TV serial “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak”. They became good friends in no time and eventually fall in love with each other. Riddhi feels, “They are made for each other. Destiny has got some wonderful plans for them and that’s why everything just seemed to be happening between them with ease and comfort they never felt with anyone else before”. Within few days of their confession, the couple tied the knot on 29 May 2012 in a private function accompanied by close family and friends.
However, the couple got separated in February 2019 with mutual consent and still considers themselves as their good friends.
Riddhi Dogra Career/ Tv Serials
The actress was destined to make her career in the industry. While studying, she hated to wake up early in the morning. Her parents wanted her to do the study of Law. She has represented her school in many dance functions. Her first job was as a dancer in Shiamak Dawak Dance Institute. It was him who motivated her to make her career in acting. She made her debut with the serial Jhoome Jiya Re in the year 2007. She has hosted few shows and participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 with her husband. Here is the list of serials and shows the actress has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2007 Jhoome Jiiya Re Himani
2009 Hindi Hai Hum Bubbly
2010 Horror Nights ---
2010 Rishta.com Sureena (guest appearance)
2010 Seven Diya
2010 Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg Payal
2010 Laagi Tujhse Lagan Supriya
2010–2012 Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? Priya Aditya Jakhar
2013 Savitri Rajkumari Damyanti/Savitri Rai Chaudhary
2014 Yeh Hai Aashiqui Mili Bhatnagar
2013–2014 Nach Baliye 6 Contestant
2015 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 6) Contestant
2015 Diya Aur Baati Hum Coach Aditi
2016 Darr Sabko Lagta Hai Horror (episode thirty three 'Shraap') 2016 I Don't Watch TV Herself
2017 Woh Apna Sa Nisha Aditya Jindal