Name- Subhashree Ganguly
Date of Birth- 3 November 1989
Age- 31 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Bina Ganguly
Father- Debaprasad Ganguly
Sister– Deboshree Ganguly
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Raj Chakraborty
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 59kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Subhashree Ganguly Biography
Subhashree Ganguly is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Bengali industry. Born on 3 November 1989, she did her schooling from Burdwan Municipal High School in Bardhaman, Kolkata. She completed her graduation in Bachelor of Science from Birla Institute of Technology and Science and masters in Master of Science from Indian Institute of Management. The actress rose to fame for her work in movies like Challenge, Khokababu, Khoka 420, Romeo, Paran Jai Jaliya Re, etc. with actor Dev. All of these movies were hit at the box office and gave her immense popularity and fame on the work front. She is one of the top actresses of the Bengali industry and have millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her looks and acting skills.
Facts About Subhashree Ganguly
- Khan Saab, Salman Khan and Dev are her Favorite Actors.
- Nusrat Jahan and Mimi Chakraborty are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Saurav Ganguly is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Macher Jhor, Pasta and Biryani are her Favorite Food.
- Goa, London and Switzerland are her Favorite Destinations.
- Pink, Peach and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Gymming, Shopping and Travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She was born and brought up in a joint family and always wanted to become an actress.
- In 2006, she won the television show Fairever Anandalok Nayikar Khonje and took her first step into the entertainment industry.
- Later, she made her acting debut with Odia movie Mate Ta Love Helare as Megha in 2008.
- In the same year, she made her acting debut in Bengali industry with movie Pitribhumi where she did a supporting role.
- The actress rose to popularity after she worked in movies like Challenge, Khokababu, Khoka 420, Romeo, Paran Jai Jaliya Re, etc. along with actor Dev.
- Apart from an actress, she is also a great dancer.
- She has also worked in Indo-Bangladesh joint venture film Nabab along with the superstar Shakib Khan.
- The brilliant actress has won several awards for her performance in the movies.
Subhashree Ganguly Family
She was born in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Debaprasad Ganguly, a school clerk and mother name is Bina Ganguly, a homemaker. She has an elder sister named Deboshree Ganguly and a brother named Aneesh. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the Bengali industry.
Subhashree Ganguly Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to director Raj Chakraborty. They met each other on the sets of movie Abhiman. They became good friends and started dating. After dating for 2 years, they got engaged on 6 March 2016 at Kolkata and tied the knot on 11 May 2018, at Bawalo, Rajbari. The couple is madly in love with each other and it can be seen through the pictures that they share together on their respective Instagram accounts.
Subhashree Ganguly Career/ Movies
Always aspired to make her career in the glamor world, she started her career as a model. In 2006, she won the Tv reality show Fairever Anandalok Nayikar Khonje and stepped into the glamor world. After winning the title, she made her acting debut with Odia movie Mate Ta Love Helare in 2008. Subsequently, she made her debut in Bengali cinema with movie Pitribhumi where she played the supporting role. Her career’s turning point came after she did movies like Challenge, Khokababu, Khoka 420, Romeo, Paran Jai Jaliya Re, all of which worked great at the box office. Most of her movies were ranked among all-time highest grossing movies making her the household name. Over the years, she made it to the list of best actresses of Bengali cinema who is loved by millions of people around the world. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
|2008||Mate Ta Love Helare||Megha||Odia|
|2008||Pitribhumi||Jhuma, Jeet's cousin||Bengali|
|2009||Paran Jai Jaliya Re||Anamika/Ana||Bengali|
|2013||Megh Roddur||Madhuja Sen||Bengali|
|2014||Ami Shudhu Cheyechi Tomay||Bhoomi||Bengali|
|2014||Shesh Boley Kichu Nei||Kakoli/Koko||Bengali|
|2016||Prem Ki Bujhini||Paromita/Paro||Bengali|
|2017||Boss 2: Back to Rule||Rusha||Bengali|
|2017||Dekh Kemon Lage||Gunja||Bengali|
Subhashree Ganguly Awards
The actress has won several awards for her performance in the movies. Here are few:
- 2006- Won Fairever Anandalok Nayikar Khonje
- 2008- Won Anandalok Awards under category of Best Debut in Bengali cinema for movie Bajimaat.
- 2013- Won Tele Cine Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Khokababu.
- 2013- Won Bengali Youth & Cultural Awards under category of Best Actress.
- 2013- Won Kalakar Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Khoka 420.
- 2014- Won Kalakar Awards under category of Best Actress Boss.
- 2014- Won Kalakar Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Ami Shudhu Cheyechi Tomay.
- 2015- Won Tele Cine Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Ami Shudhu Cheyechi Tomay.
- 2018- Won Kalakar Awards under category of Tolly Queen of the Year for movie Boss 2, Nabab.
- 2018- Won Tele Cine Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Honeymoon.
- 2018- Won International Bengali Film Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Honeymoon.
- 2020- Won WBFJA Awards under category of Best Actress for movie Parineeta.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram