Name- Aneri Vajani
Date of Birth- 26 May 1994
Age- 26 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Urmila Vajani
Father- Devesh Vajani
Sister– Priya Vajani
Brother- Rohan Vajani
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’3 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Aneri Vajani Biography
Aneri Vajani is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 26 March 1994, she did her schooling from Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy in Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Kishinchand Chellaram College in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of Nisha Gangwal in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins and Saanjh Mathur in Beyhadh. These shows were popular and gave her immense popularity and fame. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her cute smile and acting skills.
Facts About Aneri Vajani
- Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virat Kohli are her Favorite Cricketers.
- Pasta, Cheese and Paneer are her Favorite Food.
- Travelling and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- In 2012, she made her acting debut with television serial “Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar” as Paakhi aired on Star Plus.
- Her career’s turning point came after she did serial “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins” as Nisha Gangwal. The show was a big hit amongst the audience and made her the household name.
- Post that, she did many serials but got immense popularity and fame for her role “Saanjh Mathur” in television serial Beyhadh opposite Jennifer Winget and Kushal Tandon.
- Other than tv shows, she has been part of few web series as well including I Don’t Watch TV, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, etc.
- Talking about her likes and dislikes, she does not like shopping for hours and takes maximum 1 hour to shop.
- She loves sleeping and wakes up super late on the day when there is no shoot.
Aneri Vajani Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Gujarati family. Her father name is Devesh Vajani and mother name is Urmila Vajani. She has a sister named Priya Vajani and brother named Rohan Vajani. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the talented actresses of the television industry.
Aneri Vajani Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and focusing on her career. However she has been in news for her link-up rumors with most of her co-stars. Eventually her name was linked with her Crazy Stupid Ishq co-star Harsh Rajput but both of them cleared the rumors saying, “There’s nothing more than good friends between us”. Later, while she was working in serial Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, her name was linked with actor Mishkat Varma but yet again, she considered him as one of her best friends and nothing more. Then in 2017, she was rumored to be dating handsome hunk of television industry Kushal Tandon whom she met on the sets of Beyhadh. But she refuted the rumors saying, “I am very much single and not ready to mingle yet”. The actress is focusing on her career at this point of time rather being involved in any relationship.
Aneri Vajani Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to make her career in the entertainment industry, she made her acting debut with television serial “Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar” as Paakhi in 2012. Following this, she did serial Crazy Stupid Ishq but rose high on popularity with her next serial named “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins” where she played the role of Nisha Gangwal. The show gave her immense fame and made her the household name. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has done lots of popular serial including Beyhadh in which she gave one of her best performances. She got lots of positive reviews for her role in the same. Here is the list of television serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2012 Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar Paakhi Star Plus
2013 Crazy Stupid Ishq Shanaya Channel V India
2014–2015 Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Nisha Gangwal Star Plus
2015 Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Aarushi Zing
2015 Yeh Hai Aashiqui Riddhi Bindass
2016–2017 Beyhadh Saanjh Mathur Sony TV
2018 Laal Ishq Shreya &TV
2020 Pavitra Bhagya Pranati Mishra Colors TV
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram