Name- Ansha Sayed
Date of Birth- 16 July 1988
Age- 32 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Ansha Sayed Biography
Ansha Sayed is an Indian actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 16 July 1988, she did her schooling from a private school in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her graduation in B.com from Mumbai. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Inspector Purvi” in popular television serial C.I.D. She worked in the serial from 2011 to 2018 and gained huge popularity and fame for her role. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all around the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Ansha Sayed
- Arjun Kapoor and Salman Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Kangana Ranaut is her Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are her Cricketers.
- Pink, Yellow and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Goa and Amsterdam are her Favorite Destinations.
- Biryani and Chocolate are her Favorite Food.
- Travelling, Reading and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- In 2005, she started her career with few episodes in television horror show “Aahat 2”.
- Following that, she did many serials like Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, Doli Saja Ke, Bandhan Saat Janamon Ka, Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and more.
- Since most of the roles she played was “Supporting roles”, she didn’t get much attention for her acting skills despite being the talented actress.
- Her career’s turning point came after she appeared in popular television serial “CID”. The show was a big hit among the audience of every age and people loved her role of “Sub inspector Purvi” in the show.
- Her first episode in C.I.D was Episode 439.
- She got lots of critical acclaim for her role and became the household name.
- In the year 2014, she appeared in Sab TV’s serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Inspector Purvi for an episode.
Ansha Sayed Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Muslim family. There is not much information available about her family as she likes to keep her personal life away from the public domain. Though she shares good bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the talented actress of the television industry mainly.
Ansha Sayed Husband/ Boyfriend
She is currently single and not dating anyone. The actress is independent and likes to remain busy in her work. She has full focus on her career at this point of time rather than being involve in relationship with anyone. She is happily single and living her life to the fullest. Also, as per her relationship history, there is no information about her boyfriend.
Ansha Sayed Career/ Television Serial
She started her acting career in 2005 with serial “Aahat 2”. Post that, she appeared in many television serials like Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, Doli Saja Ke, Bandhan Saat Janamon Ka, Aye Dil-E-Nadaan, Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des, and more. Even though she has been part of industry for many years but she didn’t get much recognition for her work until she appeared in serial “C.I.D”. She played the role of Sub-Inspector Purvi for more than 7 years and gained immense popularity among the audience. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role 2005 Aahat 2 2006 - 2007 Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa Riti Sehgal 2007 Doli Saja Ke Namrata Veer Kapoor 2008 - 2009 Bandhan Saat Janamon Ka Nikita Gupta 2008 - 2009 Aye Dil-E-Nadaan Sonakshi 2009 - 2010 Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des Dhumri 2010 Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Kanika Prakash 2010 - 2011 Laagi Tujhse Lagan Leelavati (Leela) 2011 Rang Badalti Odhani Jenny 2011 - 2018 C.I.D. Sub-Inspector Purvi 2012 Adaalat - CID Viruddh Adaalat Inspector Purvi (Episode 137) 2014 Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Inspector Purvi 2019 CIF Sub Inspector Meenakshi
View this post on Instagram