Name- Ankita Bhargava
Date of Birth- 17 August 1984
Age- 36 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Kiran Bhargava
Father- Abhinav Bhargava
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Karan Patel
Daughter- Mehr Patel
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 59kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Ankita Bhargava Biography
Ankita Bhargava is an Indian actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 17 August 1984, she completed her education from Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for her work in serials like Kesar, Sanjivani (TV series), Mrs. Tendulkar, Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, and more. Not only in TV serials but she has also worked in Bollywood movies and made her debut with Hum Do Anjaane in 2011. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Ankita Bhargava
- Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh and Will Smith are her Favorite Actors.
- Anushka Sharma and Sridevi are her Favorite Actresses.
- Football and Cricket are her Favorite Sports.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is her Favorite Player.
- London and Goa are her Favorite Destinations.
- Cooking, Travelling and Reading are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She made her acting debut with television serial “Kesar” in 2002 where she played the role of Khushali.
- Post that, she appeared in many television shows like Sanjivani (TV series), Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam, Mrs. Tendulkar, Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, and more.
- Despite being part of the industry for so long, she rose to fame after she did serial Ekk Nayi Pehchaan as Latika Suresh Modi and became the household name.
- In 2011, she made her debut on big screen as well with movie Hum Do Anjaane as Muskan.
- Later in 2016, she appeared in hit Bollywood movie Akira in a supporting role. She played the role of Sonakshi Sinha’s sister in law.
- Apart from acting, she has done many commercials for big brands.
- She shares good bond with television actors like Anita Hassanandani, Divyanka Tripathi, Aditi Bhatia and Aly Goni.
Ankita Bhargava Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Abhinav Bhargava and mother name is Kiran Bhargava. Both her parents are known actors of the industry. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known faces of the industry.
Ankita Bhargava Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Karan Patel. It was an arranged marriage where actor Aly Goni played the cupid. He convinced Karan’s family to initiate talks and get in touch with Ankita’s family. Then in January 2015, both the families came for a formal meeting where Karan and Ankita met each other. They got to talk and decided to marry right after their first meeting. Later the couple tied the knot on 3 May 2015 and are happily married after since then. They became proud parents of a baby girl Mehr on 14 December 2019. The couple looks happy together and often shares pictures on their respective Instagram account together.
Ankita Bhargava Career/ Television
Being daughter of known actors, acting was in her genes. She always wanted to make her career in the industry and so she made her acting debut in the year 2002 with serial Kesar. Following that she did many serials like Sanjivani (TV series), Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam, Mrs. Tendulkar, Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, etc. but her roles were not well received by the audience. Her career’s turning point came after she appeared in serials like Reporters, Ekk Nayi Pehchan, etc. and became the household name. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel 2002 Kesar Khushali Star Plus 2002 Sanjivani (TV series) Anita (admitted pregnant women's sister-in-law) Star One 2007 Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2001 TV series) Shipra Star Plus 2009 Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam Colors TV 2011 Mrs. Tendulkar Priyanka SAB TV 2011–2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Rajkumari Unnati (Uday's sister) Sony TV 2012 Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein Malika Star Plus 2013 Ekk Nayi Pehchaan Latika Suresh Modi Sony TV 2015 Reporters Shreya Bhagat Sony TV 2016 Vidya Ek Kiran Ummeed Ki Vidya DD National
Ankita Bhargava Movies
Not only in small screen but the actress has been part of big screen as well. In 2011, she made her Bollywood debut with movie “Hum Do Anjaane” as main lead. Though the movie didn’t work well at the box office but her role was appreciated by the critics. Later, she did movies like Action Jackson and Akira in a supporting role.
Ankita Bhargava Controversy
- The actress made headlines in the news after the news of her unfortunate miscarriage came in light. In May 2018, her husband Karan announced the news that Ankita is expecting but unfortunately in June, she suffered a miscarriage. In this difficult time, Karan stick with her and supported her to get out of that situation and soon they became proud parents of a daughter whom they named Mehr in 2019.
View this post on Instagram
❤️When it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month Or even your year, but I’ll be there for you When the rain starts to pour, I’ll be there for you Like I’ve been there before, I’ll be there for you Cause you’re there for me too! ❤️ Happy Valentines Day to the Love of my Life❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️